...experiencing la one meal at a time

...experiencing la one meal at a time

Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Pesto pasta and 3buck chuck"


*Sigh*

I didn't get to see NPH like I wanted. I had prepared myself for it, what with Reimar's brother talking to security guards he knows at the Bowl and finding out that there's like an underground tunnel to get the cast in and out of the Bowl without talking to anyone. Pity, really. Two days ago I was so excited I thought I might faint if I actually did meet him and it felt like the whole reason I'm in L.A. was solely to attend this show.

On the bright side, I do have a ticket stub from the Hollywood Bowl the weekend that NPH directed Rent. Yeah, I was there, because I'm awesome.

Traffic was surprisingly easy getting home.

Wayne Brady as Collins was amazing, just like I had imagined. The Asian playing Angel- phenomenal. The Pussycat Doll as Maureen did a hilarious "Over the Moon" and had the pipes to belt her parts. Vanessa Hudgens... sounded weak and sang a lot of her parts lower than they should have been.


Prize quote from Lina, about Vanessa Hudgens, as seen above- "I've seen her hoo-hah! I can't take her seriously!"

No comments:

Post a Comment