...experiencing la one meal at a time

...experiencing la one meal at a time

Monday, August 2, 2010

"KBBQ, Dim Sum, Vito's Pizza"




What a weekend of food. I love that about big cities--always so many yummy places to eat (or get champagne poured on you). And it was fun having all the interns together for a whole day, from morning chats to JD lunches, Yogurtland, Manna... a lot of fun. I like our group a lot.

My SAG project's... going. I imagine it will continue to "go" for the next six days I'm at the office.

Two weeks from today I'll be in the car on my way back to Michigan. Crazy how the summer flew by. I already have my "driving out of LA" song picked out: Billy Joel's "Say Goodbye to Hollywood." Haha. I drove in to Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA." What of it?

It occurred to me my blog needs more pictures. I'll get on that when I get home.

(Pictures of Porto's Bakery! Yum!)


No comments:

Post a Comment